What is Ecommerce Meaning
The term E in Ecommerce stands For Electronic and that is an electronic network, primarily the internet. Commerce means buying and selling goods and services. So the term Ecommerce Meaning is to buying and selling goods and services, or the transmission of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet.
Ecommerce refers to transactions conducted over the internet to buy and sell goods and services. This includes transferring money and data to execute the transactions. In addition to describing the commercial transactions facilitated via the internet, eCommerce can also refer to the sale of physical products online.
There are several types of business transactions, including business-to-business (B2B), business-to-consumer (B2C), consumer-to-consumer, and consumer-to-business.
In many cases, e-commerce and e-business are used interchangeably. It is also possible to refer to online retail shopping as an e-tail.
The widespread use of e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay has contributed to substantial growth in online retail over the last two decades. In 2011, retail sales via e-commerce accounted for 5% of total retail sales, according to the U.S. Bureau of the Census. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the percentage of retail sales had risen to over 16% by 2020.
How does E-Commerce work?
An e-commerce site is powered by the internet. Online stores allow customers to browse through products and place orders via smartphones and tablets.
When the customer places an order, his or her web browser communicates with the server hosting the e-commerce website. A central computer, called the order manager, will receive order data. In the next step, it will be forwarded to databases that manage inventory levels, a merchant system for managing payment information, such as PayPal, Payoneer, and a bank computer. A final round of communication will take place with the order manager. In order to process the order, it is necessary to ensure the store inventory and customer funds are sufficient.
The order manager will notify the store’s web server when the order has been validated. In this case, the customer will receive a message informing them that their order has been successfully processed. After that, the order manager sends the order data to the warehouse or fulfillment department so that it can dispatch the customer’s product. This is the point at which tangible or digital products are shipped or services are made available to a customer.
Leave a Reply
Leave a Reply
Top Digital Marketing types for Freelancers
Digital Marketing Types
Do you know what type of Digital Marketing you’re using for freelancing? If not, then you might want to learn about the different Digital Marketing types out there. Here’s how I would classify them based on my personal experiences.
1- Social Media Advertising (SMAD)
Social media advertising is the main type of digital marketing types Series so I list it as the first in order. Social Media Advertising (SMAD) is a way of promoting products or services online by spreading awareness of those products or services among a targeted audience via social media platforms. SMAD includes posting content to social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and monitoring how they perform and whether the campaign was effective or not. Most companies today have a social media account, therefore they should be utilizing social media to advertise their product.
2- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization is also included in the digital marketing types series. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of increasing the quantity or quality of traffic to a website from search engines via optimized web content. More specifically, SEO involves manipulating search engines “natural” or un-paid results – such as organic search results, which are the listings that appear in the free text at the top of SERPs – to achieve higher visibility in search results.
3- Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pay per click has a good role in digital marketing types. Pay Per Click (PPC) is a model of internet marketing where advertisers pay publishers each time users click their ads. Advertisers bid on keywords relevant to their campaigns and pay only when someone clicks on the ad. PPC is often considered the first generation of paid search marketing.
4- Content Marketing
This type of digital marketing types series is a kind of marketing done online, where marketers create useful information assets and distribute them across channels. This helps businesses attract the attention of customers looking for content related to their business.
5- Email Marketing
Email marketing is a method of disseminating commercial messages to a group of people, usually en masse, though sometimes individually. In its broadest sense, it refers to any activity involving the dissemination of emails including email spam. However, specific subtypes exist such as transactional emails sent to individuals, software automation techniques designed to capture market data, and organizational emails such as corporate newsletters or change notifications.
6- Mobile Marketing
Every digital marketer or digital marketing freelancer has to learn Mobile marketing. Because it is the marketing that uses mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to interact with consumers. Marketers are increasingly incorporating mobile technology into direct advertisements and brand interactions with customers. Mobile applications have become popular methods of communication between brands and customers. Smartphones and tablet computers allow users to access the Internet while on the go, thereby providing opportunities for both retail sales promotions as well as engagement with customers. The integration of location-based technologies such as GPS, Google Maps, and Facebook check-ins help identify individual customers’ geographic locations enabling retailers to deliver personalized promotional offers and reminders to these customers at the precise moment and place of choice.
The Psychology of Money By Morgan Housel Download Pdf
Here on this page, we have provided the latest download link for The Psychology of Money. Timeless Lessons on Wealth, Greed, and Happiness PDF. Please feel free to download it on your computer/mobile.
|PDF Title:||The Psychology of Money|
|Total Page:||253 Pages|
|PDF Size:||1.5 MB|
Doing well with money isn’t necessarily about what you know. It’s about how you behave. And behavior is hard to teach, even to really smart people.
Money―investing, personal finance, and business decisions―is typically taught as a math-based field, where data and formulas tell us exactly what to do. But in the real world, people don’t make financial decisions on a spreadsheet. They make them at the dinner table, or in a meeting room, where personal history, your own unique view of the world, ego, pride, marketing, and odd incentives are scrambled together.
In The Psychology of Money, award-winning author Morgan Housel shares 19 short stories exploring the strange ways people think about money and teaches you how to make better sense of one of life’s most important topics.
What Is Graphic Designing? A Beginner’s Guide.
Graphic designing is the art of visual communication. It involves using images, symbols, colors, shapes, typography, and layout to create a message or design. There are many different types of graphic designers, including illustrators, animators, web designers, motion graphics artists, and type designers.
The first step in graphic design is to understand what the client wants their product to communicate. Once they have determined what they want the final product to look like, they need to decide how they want to present the information. Next, they choose the tools they will use to create their work. Finally, they begin working on the project.
There are three basic steps involved in graphic designing
This is where the designer does research about the subject matter. They may read books, watch videos, visit websites, talk to experts, and do whatever else they feel would help them gain knowledge about the topic.
In this stage, the designer creates a plan for the project. They think about the purpose of the project, who the target audience is, and how they want to present their ideas.
In this stage, everything comes together. The designer starts creating the actual artwork. They start by sketching out ideas on paper. Then, they move on to computer programs like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. After that, they add color and texture to make the image more realistic.
Once the design is complete, the designer sends it off to the client. If the client likes the design, then the job is done! However, if the client doesn’t like it, then the designer goes back to the drawing board and tries again until they get it right.
What Does A Graphic Designer Do?
1. Graphic Designing involves using various tools, software, and techniques to create visual elements that communicate ideas, information, and messages. Graphic designers work closely with clients to develop concepts, research trends, and design solutions. They may also collaborate with developers, writers, photographers, illustrators, videographers, and others to produce final products.
2. A graphic designer’s job includes researching, analyzing, planning, sketching, testing, and refining designs until they meet client expectations. They may use computers, printers, scanners, and other equipment to complete projects.
3. Graphic designers often have bachelor’s degrees in fine arts, communications, advertising, marketing, or related fields. Many employers prefer candidates who have experience working in print, web, video, or multimedia formats.
4. Graphic designers earn about $50,000 per year. Salaries vary depending on location, industry, and education level.
5. Graphic designers spend much of their time communicating with clients, coworkers, and supervisors. They may need to explain their decisions and the rationale behind them.
6. Graphic designers may work long hours and travel frequently to meet deadlines.
7. Most graphic designers work full time, although some freelancers choose to freelance only part-time.
8. Graphic designers may specialize in certain types of projects, such as logos, brochures, advertisements, websites, and posters.
9. Graphic designers may get involved in many aspects of production, including writing copy, editing content, designing layouts, and selecting fonts and colors.
10. Graphic designers may work independently or under the supervision of senior designers.
11. Graphic designers may need to learn how to use different computer programs and applications.
12. Graphic designers may need specialized skills, such as knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, and QuarkXpress.
13. Graphic designers may need training in business management, project management, and communication skills.
Importance Of Graphic Designing
The importance of graphic design cannot be overstated. A well-designed logo can make a company stand out from its competitors, while a poorly designed logo can leave a bad impression on customers. Similarly, a website that looks unprofessional may deter potential clients from visiting the site. Graphic design is a skill that requires creativity, attention to detail, and a good understanding of how people perceive information.
- Graphic designers should be able to think creatively and logically. They need to be able to solve problems and make decisions based on logic rather than emotion.
- Graphic designers need to be detail-oriented and organized. They need to be good at multitasking and working under pressure. They need to be flexible and adaptable to changing situations.
- Graphic designers need to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. They need to be persuasive and articulate. They need to be comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- Graphic designers need to learn about business and marketing. They need to be familiar with the latest trends in advertising and marketing. They need a basic understanding of economics and finance.
- Graphic designers need to possess strong computer skills. They need to know how to navigate the internet and use search engines to find information. They need to be proficient in using word processing programs like Word, Pages, and Excel.
- Graphic designers need to understand the importance of branding. Branding refers to the way a company presents its products and services to consumers. Companies spend thousands of dollars each year developing brand identities, logos, slogans, taglines, and other forms of corporate identity.
- Graphic designers need to develop a portfolio of their work. Portfolios showcase the types of projects they have worked on and give potential employers a sense of who they are and what they can do.
- Graphic designers need to keep abreast of current events and industry news. They need to stay informed about the latest technologies and developments in the field.
- Graphic designers need to maintain professional relationships with colleagues and peers. They need to network and build contacts with other professionals in the industry.
- Graphic designers need to take advantage of opportunities to expand their knowledge and skill set. They need to seek out continuing education courses and workshops. They need to attend conferences and trade shows related to their profession.
- Graphic designers need to participate in community service activities. They need to volunteer their time and talents to organizations that serve others.
How To Become A Successful Graphic Designer
In order to become a successful graphic designer, one should have a solid foundation in the basics of design. This includes learning the fundamentals of composition, color theory, typography, and basic principles of design. Once these skills are mastered, students can move on to more advanced topics such as illustration, photography, and animation.
1. Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editing software that is widely used in graphic design. It is a powerful tool that helps designers create images and manipulate them in many ways. You can easily edit colors, add effects, change fonts, and much more. There are different versions of Photoshop, including Photoshop CS6, Photoshop CC, Photoshop Elements, etc. If you want to become a successful graphic designer, you should learn how to use Photoshop.
2. Learn how to use Illustrator
Illustrator is a vector-based drawing program that works well with Photoshop. Vector graphics are scalable, meaning they can be enlarged without losing quality. Unlike raster graphics (which are pixelated), vector graphics are resolution-independent. That means if you make changes to your artwork, those changes will always look good at any size.
3. Learn how to use InDesign
InDesign is a page layout application that lets you create professional-looking publications. It’s great for print projects, websites, flyers, brochures, books, magazines, catalogs, and more. It’s perfect for people who work with text, images, and graphics.
4. Learn how to use Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver is a web design software that makes it easier to build beautiful websites. It includes features like drag & drop functionality, an intuitive interface, and SEO tools. It’s a fast, simple way to create attractive websites.
5. Learn how to use Fireworks
Fireworks is a vector graphics editor that lets you draw and edit vector graphics. It supports layers, paths, gradients, fills, strokes, and shadows. It’s great for designing logos, icons, illustrations, charts, graphs, and more.
6. Learn how to use After Effects
After Effects is a motion graphics editor that lets you create stunning animations. It comes with lots of special effects, transitions, titles, credits, and more. It’s perfect for video editors, filmmakers, photographers, and anyone else who wants to create cool videos and animations.
7. Learn How To Use Flash
The Popular Graphic Designing Software
1. Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Photoshop is a powerful graphic designing program that is used to create images, edit existing images, and manipulate them. It is used to create logos, banners, websites, and many other types of graphics. It is used widely in the world of advertising and marketing.
2. Adobe Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator is a vector-based illustration tool. Vector graphic designing is scalable, meaning it can be scaled without losing quality. This means that if you make a change to a logo, banner, etc., it will still look good at any size. It is commonly used for logos, illustrations, icons, and much more.
3. Adobe InDesign
Adobe InDesign is a page layout application. It is used to lay out pages for print and digital publications. It is used to design books, magazines, newsletters, brochures, flyers, advertisements, and much more. It is used widely throughout the publishing industry.
4. Adobe Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver is a web design and programming application. It is used for building websites and editing HTML code. It is used to build blogs, eCommerce sites, and much more. Dreamweaver is used widely in the web design industry.
5. Adobe Fireworks
Fireworks is a vector graphics editor. It is used to draw shapes, paths, text, and much more. You can use it to create logos, illustrations, icons, and much more. It’s used widely in the creative industry.
6. Adobe Edge Animate
Edge animation is a video creation and animation tool. It is used to produce videos, animations, explainer videos, and much more. Videos are used widely in the marketing industry.
Pingback: 9 Types Of E-commerce PakBaazes